WHOC 2019 Participating companies
- Technology to drive profitability in energy
- McDermott wins petrochemicals contract in Hungary
- Shell starts production at Appomattox in the Gulf of Mexico
- Libya’s NOC plans to develop North Hamada oil field
- N-Sea Holding announces new CEO appointment
- Bilfinger wins services contract from SABIC
- KBR awarded contract for Sonatrach and Cepsa JV
- Jadestone sees first oil from Australia's Stag well
- Offshore accommodation opportunities seen increasing
- KUFPEC signs Pakistan exploration concession
- TGS and Schlumberger to collaborate on node projects
- U.S. shale on track for 2019 oil growth -Rystad
- Sound Energy sees Morocco potential after well disappointment
- Eni awarded exploration block offshore Argentina
- Saudi Aramco plans a 20-yr LNG deal with Sempra
- Equinor awards Johan Sverdrup service contract
- Gazprom discovers two new gas fields on Yamal shelf
- Dana Gas spuds Merak-1 offshore Egypt well
- Tachyus to expand global oil and gas artificial intelligence platform
- Gastech 2019 announces conference schedule
Sponsor WHOC 2019
With numerous branding and marketing opportunities across World Heavy Oil Congress & Exhibition, no matter your business objectives or budget, you will be able to customise your sponsorship package to meet your requirements.
See how we can help design your sponsorship at WHOC and help you reach your target audience and deliver your business proposition effectively to them.
Book your stand
Place your company and your products and services in front of and amongst the most influential and important service providers and technology innovators.
With over 3,000 industry professionals in attendance, WHOC 2019 presents the ultimate opportunity to secure new business, service your existing clients and engage in dialogue with key stakeholders across the global heavy oil value chain.